It's been a while since I've posted and the excuses are many, but the reasons are few. Nowhere did I read how adding just one more child to the equation would change the dynamics of our family so drastically. Maybe it's because he's two. Holy cow, two year olds are busier than I remember. Maybe we're getting older and they're the same, but we're slower. Whatever the case, Joseph (a.k.a. Tsunami) is a pure delight and joy. One smile from his 'one dimple' face and I have a hard time saying no. He went to bed last night so excited about the snow and woke up with the same sense of awe and amazement. He repeated over and over again, "Snow, cold, fun, boots, hat, gloves, coat, throw snow." Same thing again this morning.
Today was the day for me to get into the beautician and get my hair done. THANK GOODNESS!! I came out feeling like a million bucks and immediately booked in Luke, Anna and Joseph. All three kids did great. Obviously, this wasn't that big of deal for Luke and Anna (although Luke did walk into the shop with crutches instead of his wheelchair and so I'd say that was a pretty big deal). For Joseph on the other hand I was a little hesitant and nervous as to how he would do. I've never dealt with cutting black hair before and I was thinking we'd take him to an African American man who has a shop here locally that would be well-qualified to cut our little champs hair. Well, my beautician said she could cut it so I switched gears. I'll attach a photo of Joseph getting it done. He did brilliantly and was rewarded with a sucker by the beautician. I think he now loves her.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Joseph's first haircut in the U.S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment