Saturday, February 13, 2010

This is what parents do when the kids aren't around

Tonight we (Eric and I) got invited to Trivia Night.  It was a wonderful night where first Eric and I went out for dinner without the kids and then to the Trivia Night party.  The party's theme was "Let's Go to the Movies" and each table or team had to come up with a movie as their theme.  Our captain, Pam, came up with the movie UP.  So, our entire team dressed up as the cast from the movie and we even had a house as our centerpiece including balloons.  We had a blast and actually won the traveling prize for Best Theme.  Woo hoo.  I was one of the construction workers who was trying to evict the older gentleman and Eric was "Kevin" the 13 foot tall bird.  As you can see by some of the photos Eric wasn't 100% behind the idea of dressing in feathers.  (It does him good.)


0 comments: