Our little princess has been home 5 years and today she wanted everyone to know it. We haven't really spoken that much about the exact day she arrived home until now, just the rest of the story. At dinner last night we were all talking about it and how today would be Anna's special day. Well, she woke up this morning and made her announcement. She was going to dress up special today and then tonight we'd have a party. We quickly told her that she could dress up, but the party idea was just a celebration in our head not one that would actually happen. And if you think a 5 year old is going to let us get away with ideas only rolling around in our heads.....wrong!!
Luke quickly said, "That's just not fair. Why don't we have a party for the day I came into the family too." I said, "We do. It's called your BIRTHDAY." He didn't appreciate my smiling as I said that.
Eric was all geared up to go to the Quad Cities and work today but decided we were going to go out for a family dinner and celebrate Anna's anniversary. So, I guess she was right after all.
Here's some updated pictures since the last time I posted.
How mischievous does he look???
Eric at the River Museum. Yep, he's 6 foot something.
Joseph is almost 3 foot, but not quite.
He won his division for 100 year Boy Scout birthday design and also won his division for speed. Varroooom
Anna on her field trip to the nature center. If only she knew there was a snake in the area right behind her she wouldn't be smiling so big.
Joseph and Eric doing what they do best...........play around.
0 comments:
Post a Comment