Tuesday, July 6, 2010

May - July and no blog? What can I say; three kids is definitely a lot more to handle than two.

Some people write their blogs for others to enjoy and keep up with family news, I write mine so our family can look back later and see some of the things that have been journaled that may have been forgotten.  Seems like the older I get the worse my memory is and I need journals. 

It also seems that life has gotten busier than ever now that we have three little ones.  It's most certainly as they say that 3 is so much different than having 2.  No longer can we visit the museum and each of us have the sole responsibility of keeping track of one child.  Now it's 1 1/2 children per parent and where is that 1/2 child hiding all the time anyway?


A lot has happened since Mother's Day, 2010 and I'll cut corners and record it through photos since that's probably the fastest way.

First up is Luke's school trip to the National River Museum.

 The kids are pushing buttons to see how erosion changes the land.
Watching the fish, shark and alligator.
Yes, it's still all cool to a 7 year old.
Mr. Frog!
I even got to enjoy lunch with him.
Luke wasn't afraid to touch the crawdaddy
The tour even included a cool tour of the Capt. Black dredging boat that's docked port side.
Hanging out with Mark Twain

This next section is from where we all hung out at the park:
The next ones are from when Kelli came over to the house for a weekend visit and we all went to the arboretum:

0 comments: