We added clown to the list of things Joseph could dress up as for Halloween after we found out he loves to pop on this nose and watch us giggle.
All's fair in love and Twister, with your sister
Joseph literally takes out the competition by crawling under them and buckling their arms and legs.
Let's see how flexible big sister is
Kelli read to Luke and Anna. Obviously, Luke has heard "Kiss me, I'm Perfect" one too many times.
Joseph even sat still long enough to have the title read
Dad and Eric telling stories the night before Mom and Dad went south for the winter. Lucky, lucky snowbirds!!!!!
Sissy getting caught drinking out of a sippie cup. Hey, it's one less mess for me to clean up when she drops her drink. Actually she was just playing with Joseph and he thought it was hilarious.
Now to my story, I'm the mom, part 2.......Tonight I was sitting in the chair and Luke came over and asked if I'd rub his back. I said, "Of course." Within 10 seconds Joseph climbed up on a box that was sitting beside my chair and jumped onto my lap, on top of Luke, gave me a killer hug and a big old smacker kiss on the lips. I'm guessing he was a little bit jealous of Luke getting his back rubbed and wanted to make sure everyone in the household remembered he's here. Luke took it all in stride and they then took turns having their back rubbed and giving me kisses. As you can see, it was a win-win for me. And people wonder why parents have children.
Friday, October 9, 2009
I'm the mom, part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ahhh!! So sweet!!!! It sounds like everyone is doing very well.
Sounds like you are all having fun. Can't wait to see what Joseph is for Halloween!
It was great reading your updates and checking out your pictures. What fun! It would be so great to meet your family some time!
I can remember when Kelli was that little and she used to sit on my lap and listen to me read when you went bowling with my mom and dad. I am glad to see that some siblings can play a nice clean game of Twister without it involving punching, pushing or windmill hitting!
Post a Comment