2 days until we travel. How much needs to be written that hasn't already been written? Nothing amazing coming from me tonight. I'm in la-la land. Somewhat numb with anticipation and awe.
I did the unthinkable and went shopping today to pick up a few last minute items; a few more toys and snacks for the flight home from Ethiopia. Also picked up necessary meds (Cipro and Malarone). Cipro is for, if and when, we get travel diarrhea and Malarone we start taking tomorrow for Malaria and we'll continue with it every day until we're home for seven days.
It's going to be hard to sleep tonight!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
2 days until we travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow - tow days. That is like, very close!
As for Malorone, do you HAVE to take it or did you chose to take it? I thought Addis area was pretty much malaria free.
:-( Can I come on your trip with you???
Do you have a layover in Germany?
Mel
whoo hoo baby.
Only one more blog post and then you're off!!!!!!
Post a Comment