Thursday, March 25, 2010

Joseph is a citizen

Our judge was so cool!  He even asked Luke and Anna what they thought of Joseph.

The courtroom was on the 3rd floor of the courthouse.  Here are the kids throwing money into the fountain/pool that's down below.
I told the kids to make a wish and Luke decided to pray instead.

That's the fountain/pool below.  Not all of the money thrown made it in there.  I do hope people didn't get hit by flying pennies on their way by.

That's Frank, our attorney and "Uncle Frank to our kids", with Joseph.

That's Frank with Joseph sitting in the judge's chair.

Judge Joseph

Judge Luke
Judge Anna

Joseph and Luke enjoying the wait
Gum check
We have to check Joseph a lot to make sure he hasn't swallowed his gum or pulled it out and stuck it somewhere.  So here you can see big sister Anna doing the duty.

Did I already say how cool our judge was?  Well he was incredible.  He took time to move the flag because he thought there would be too much light in the photo if it was left where it originally was.  He was so good with the whole process.  I'll vote for him next election!  I'm also guessing we were a snap compared to some of the proceedings he has to deal with.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Yay for readoption day!!!!