Our journey to bring our son home from Ethiopia as well as everyday goings on of the Lockhart family.
I am not a literary master, nor a prophetic thinker so please realize the writings on this blog are simply a small town girl writing about what's near and dear to her heart.
Chicago trip: Anna and Cristina at Kelli's Pandora store.At the Woodfield Mall.I have no idea why they're giving smootches in the hotel bath tub. Maybe they're just happy to be away from home and in Chicago.Thumbs up!Mr. TheatricalHang 10 dudeJoseph ditched the life jacket for Anna's arm bands.Sissy came to visit us at the hotel.Yes, that is calamari hanging out of her mouth.Share the love boysThe Easter Bunny visited our hotel. WOO HOOJoseph got the hang of an Easter egg hunt very quickly.Yes, he's in the hotel closet.Gross. She found eggs in the shower.The Easter bunny even stopped at Kelli's place.Luke's fast. Next year we're going to have to have him start later :)Okay, now I don't even want to think about people walking their dogs through this area where the kids are picking up eggs.Kelli and EricHow dang cute is that?Downtown Chicago going to church on Easter morning.Luke hailing a cab with Kelli.Field Museum and Sue the dinosaur.This motorcycle was in the Ethiopian section. Funny, I never saw a bike like this there.I'd buy cassettes from this vendor.Quite a resemblance.Bulgarian food rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!Joseph and Anna kissing Cristina.Luke had to give her some loving too.The Kohl's Childrens Museum is phenomenal!Anna got wet from Joseph pushing the buttons. Fishing for some plastic balls.She's quite the artillery gal.I wasn't playing, I was 'helping' the kids.Just found our newest painter when the house needs a fresh coat.Joseph driving around town.Carrying on the family business. Anna popping a pizza into the oven.Gangsta Sisters.Kelli teaching Luke a new trick.Joseph, our family friend Anas, and his niece Sarah.Ryan's birthday.Ryan showing us what you're supposed to do with his folding chair gift.The birthday boy.Ryan and Em. Those two are always goofing around.A nice photo of Ryan and Em.Our newest grandbaby.Ryan and me in front of their new car.Joseph, Luke, Anna and the Easter Bunny at Joseph's first Easter egg hunt.He was pretty hesitant at first.If only he knew what was in those eggs.Luke and Anna making a haul.Daddy was in charge.Ash Wednesday service and Joseph had time for just one more bike ride.It's finally warm enough to go to the park.Future business owners Luke and Anna decided to sell drinks.Luke was waiting for the next customer while Anna was entertaining.Ryan and Anna with one of his birthday gifts.How many pounds of chocolate is that?Dad's 79th birthday cake. Happy Birthday Papa DD.The kids put on the Children's Sabbath service.
This is awesome. All that build up for yet another excuse! Can't blame ya, I've posted less in the past couple of weeks than I have in probably 4 years.
1 comments:
This is awesome. All that build up for yet another excuse! Can't blame ya, I've posted less in the past couple of weeks than I have in probably 4 years.
Post a Comment