I have to post so that I don't lose track of all the words Joseph is now able to say, and knows what they mean.
He has been home two months and we can't believe his vocabulary. I think it definitely helps to have older siblings around talking to him non-stop.
Here's his word list in no particular order:
Mommy, Daddy, owwie, puppy, apple, eat, Luke, Anna, good morning, popo, color, coat, shoes, thank you, no, water, drink, go away, okay, cover, Grandma, Papa, puppy, kitty, Wiggles, jump, that's a no no, cat, Joseph, teddy, juice, yes, fish, baby, Sissy, Ryan, Emily, book, teeth, balloon, whee, banana, more, popcorn, duck, mine, I love you, potty, God our Fadder, amen, red, yummy, slide, big, sit, up, hat, all done, school, good morning, bye, I can see that, snow, please, thank you.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Joseph's vocabulary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment