Sunday, November 1, 2009

We're here-Happy Belated Halloween

How much honey do you think this little bumble bee ate?
Mr. Bumble Bee, Batman, and Super Girl
"Mom, this hat thingy is messing up my hair."
Yogurt tastes so much better once it's spread all around your face!
These are my flowers that Ryan and Emily gave me for my birthday. The pumpkin holder is called a Baby Boo according to Anna. Oh, the things you learn in kindergarten now!
Super girl! She's ready to rock and roll
Does anyone have any idea who sent me this wonderful, chocolate cake? I'm stumped and the card wasn't signed. I'd like to at least be polite and thank whomever it was before I've eaten the whole thing.
I sorted out Luke's clothes and threw all of the 'too small' items in a pile. Joseph then went over to the pile and pulled out this striped shirt. He wore it for two days. I'm not sure if it's because he loves the shirt or if it's because it's Luke's whom he idolizes.

Daddy and Joseph with his favorite food group.........suckers. We got him started on them in Ethiopia and now the only time he gets them is on special occasions like Halloween.
Another one of Eric and Joseph.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Belated Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday!

Mel said...

Yeah, you're still here! We thought you fell of the face of the earth, lol!
Good to see Joseph so happy. He seems to have adjusted so well. That's awesome.
Blessings,
mel

Debbie said...

Joseph's first Halloween. How fun!!!