Monday, November 2, 2009

Updated photos

Never, ever, let me cut your hair. Tonight right before baths I decided to trim Luke's hair and I found 2 new clipper blades-1 that said "right ear" and 1 that said "left ear". Well cool.....I'd never seen them before in my handy dandy little hair cutting bag, let alone used them, so I snapped on the "right ear" blade. Holy cow!! Away went all of Luke's hair around his ear. When Eric looked at the area his eyes told me I'd gone beyond the 'trim' I had told Luke about and a wig might be in order. He then said, "Well, you might as well do the other ear." So I did. The left ear didn't look any better than the right. Oh my goodness, what to do at this late hour. Eric then suggested I snap on a #2 blade and trim all of the lower part of Luke's head. By this time I was freaking. When it was done Eric said, "We still have a couple of minutes before the hair salon closes at 8:00, I'd better take him quickly." So, the photo above is the after shot of how Luke's hair turned out after the professional did her best to correct my mistake(s). Good thing Luke is young is all I can say. I found out this is called a faux hawk haircut. I think he looks pretty cool.
Mr. Smiley posing for the camera. He let me take a bunch of photos as long as I would stop and show him each photo as soon as it was taken. Thank goodness for digital cameras!
Playing in the leaves
We don't have any trees on our property so the kids went to the neighbors and gathered up bag after bag of leaves and dumped them in our backyard until they were satisfied with their pile. I'm guessing the neighbors thought we were insane for asking if we could take their leaves.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great pictures!!!!!

Katie said...

You could have called Matt - he does Adam and AJ's hair!!!