Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1 more day until court

Today's it! This is the last day before we enter court. Our file could be reviewed as early as sometime after midnight tonight (our time). We ask for your prayers today and tomorrow.

I would like to get a ton of work accomplished today knowing tomorrow will be a 'write off' day. I will sit by the phone and by the computer waiting for the call/email.

Tomorrow night we're heading to Iowa City to celebrate with our friends Mike and LeAnn. Hopefully, it will be a celebration and not a crying party. Either way it will be awesome to be there with them.

Please keep our friend Katie and her family in your prayers. I can't say why right now, but prayers are needed.

2 comments:

JungatHeart said...

Give our love to Mike and LeAnn. And we will keep Katie and her family in our prayers.

Mom

Becky and Naing said...

Thanks for your prayers. I will add you to my prayers.