Saturday, August 15, 2009

4 days until court!!


We're speeding along and only four more days until our file goes to court. Luke, Anna and I were talking about going to court next Wednesday and if we pass Joseph would then officially be their brother. Luke then asked, "Why wouldn't he be our brother? Can someone say he can't be our brother? What will happen if he can't be our brother?" Wow, that was a hard one. I always try to keep explanations to a minimum about the adoption with the littles, even though that's not my personality, but this one was hard. I gave my little explanation and the kids took it at face value so that was good, but I hadn't thought much about the possibility of anything possibly going wrong with Joseph's adoption other than court being rescheduled time and time again. Prayers, prayers, prayers.

Happy Birthday Gerry!!

0 comments: