Tonight was the night that Luke and Anna went to their 'little people' rehearsal at the church to get them pumped up for the 'real' rehearsal Friday night. It was pretty interesting because Luke has sang, danced, and read in front of our congregation on quite a few occasions and suddenly he had stage fright tonight.
He is going to be the first one in the wedding party to walk into the sanctuary and he has a special little thing that he's doing (I can't write it here because it's supposed to be a surprise for those attending the wedding and I don't want to ruin it. Not that everyone reads our blog, but I'm not going to be the one that spills the beans!). Well, he started giggling nervously and then tears started rolling down his face. He was frozen in place. He couldn't move or talk. He did get his courage back and did fine after a few minutes, but it was touch and go for awhile.
Anna on the other hand is walking down the aisle with a little two year old ring bearer who is probably going to go every direction other than down the aisle. I mean that's what I would expect out of a two year old and no one cares. No worries! She acted like a 20 year old and walked down by herself pretending to hold her flowers. Is this something that just comes naturally for her, or what?! Luke later stood in for the two year old and enjoyed escorting his sister down the aisle.
We'll see how Friday night goes at the full rehearsal and how everyone does on Saturday at the real deal. Prayers would be welcomed for Saturday for sure! 
I love this Number 15. First of all, we only have 15 days left before court. That's barely over 2 weeks. Then there's a clock which to me says, "Time is ticking faster than imaginable". Then there's the English double-decker bus which brings back fond childhood memories of growing up in England. Way cool!
Today was also an exciting day because I got to see photos of the little girl who is being adopted by the family here in our town. I'm going to brag on behalf of her family and say she's GORGEOUS, she really is!!!!! She resembles Joseph so much that some might think they're brother and sister. It was just one of the moments that I started crying today as my emotions are on my shirt sleeve with the wedding and all.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
15 days until court and 3 days until the wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The wedding sounds like it is going to be fun, exciting, touching, emotional and happy. All the things you want in a wedding.
And shortly thereafter, court!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!
Post a Comment