Ryan and Emily at the rehearsal
Gerry, Pat, Mom and Dad
Kelli, Deb and Anna
Luke and our babysitter Ellen. Ellen came to rescue the kids from the rehearsal
David, Ryan and Luke. Luke was the bell ringer
Kelli, Cassie and Brandy
Eric
Bill and Emily practicing walking down the aisle. Yes, he cried.Martin (our extra son)
Emily and Ryan at the rehearsal dinnerDeb and Eric
Sherry and Bill
Janet, Stephen, and Janet's parents
Gerry, Pat, Mom and Dad
Dinner card table at the reception hall. We went to see it after the rehearsal. Janet and Emily.
The reception hall. How beautiful is this?Kelli, Deb and Cassie out for breakfast
Janet, Emily and Mom at breakfast
The wedding formally began
Bill handing off Emily to Ryan
Bill and Emily
Kelli and little brother Ryan
The aisle runner
Anna (flowergirl) with Alex (ringbearer)
Ben and BrandyCassie and Martin
Nate and Kelli
Mom, Dad, Pat and Gerry
Dad, Mom and Kelli
Anna and Emily
Ryan and Emily did not see each other before the wedding so this is as close as they got around the corner from each other.
This is probably my favorite picture. Emily is waiting for Ryan to hold her hand while she hides.
Deb, Mom, Kelli and Anna
Daddy's girl Kelli and Eric
Me and Tall Guy
Luke and Anna
Deb, Anna and Kelli
Anna and Kelli
Kelli and Cassie in the limo riding to the reception
The newlyweds
Brunch on Sunday. Pat and GerryEric and Mom
The infamous bachelor party.

10 more glorious days until we go to court. Woo hoo. We survived the HUGE weekend of Ryan and Emily's wedding. And when I say survived I really mean that.
It started Wednesday night with Emily calling to ask what I was doing that night. I said I was doing some sewing for Ryan and was going to take in 5 of his shirts and one of Eric's. She was happy about me sewing and wondered if I'd be willing to hem 40 yards of fabric that would be scalloped around the staircase at the reception hall. Well of course I would. The wedding fabric took about 1 1/2 hours, but Ryan and Eric's shirts took another three hours. My sewing machine was grumbling pretty hard by the time I was done.
Thursday was Ryan's bachelor party. I will upload at least a couple of photos from the bachelor party tomorrow.
8 am Friday Emily found out that she had officially passed her boards and she can now put "RN" behind her name. She's brilliant! Friday was also the final day of Vacation Bible School, YMCA, haircut, color, manicure, pedicure and then on to the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner (which we were hosting).
Yet again the craziness of Joseph's adoption continued and while I was getting ready for the rehearsal dinner we (Eric) received updated photos of Joseph. I'm in awe how all of the updates and news goes through Eric. It's so nice to get the photos and our agency said that they would be forwarding other information as soon as they get it.
The wedding rehearsal went really well and we were pretty confident that Luke and Anna would be ready to rock and roll when the 'real' wedding started.
Then it was off to the rehearsal dinner at L May Restaurant. They did a top-notch job with food, atmosphere, staff and details. Ryan and Emily loved it and according to comments from the other 35 guests, they all loved it too. Dinner consisted of all homemade food starting with three beautiful appetizers, then salad, bread and seasoned butter. Then came salmon, chicken marsala, meatloaf, and lasagna. We finished off the meal with dessert plates.
Saturday is still a blur. The wedding and reception was extraordinary. Ryan and Emily are now officially married and are enjoying their honeymoon in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
Sunday we went to church and the kids performed their vacation bible school song and so that was pretty cool. We then jumped in the car and headed to Emily's parents house for brunch and to open wedding presents. None of us could hardly move Sunday evening so we found ourselves perched on the couch vegging out.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
10 days until court and Ryan and Emily are married!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations to your son and your new daughter in-law. What a beautiful bride and the dress is just plain gorgeous!!! You all look fantastic - thanks for sharing those pics.
Congrats to Emily's graduation. Now we have something in common. I passed my board in 2000 (loooong time ago, ugh, lol).
Anyhow, thanks again for sharing.
God bless,
mel
Post a Comment