
11 more bubbles in the tummy filled days until we travel. Today I repacked our cases. Still can't get all of the stuff in them so I guess I'll need to wait and see if there's any room left in Eric's case. Trying to get ahead, or at least catch up, with work so it won't all of a sudden kick me in the rear end.
The doctor said Anna has a slight ear infection so we're having a relaxing evening tonight and not doing anything other than playing games.
Monday, August 31, 2009
11 more days until we travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry about the ear infection.
But, whoo hoo. You will make it through. Just keep shopping and packing.
Sorry I've been absent from commenting lately, but I've been following along and am so very excited for you right now.
I have always had trouble getting everything into the suitcases. Some things that you've probably already done, but I'll throw out just in case.
- If you're taking diapers, don't leave them in the bags. Instead use them to fill up the cracks and empty spaces in the suitcase.
- Socks and underwear are also good for filling up small spaces.
- Put snacks in zip lock bags instead of leaving them in their original containers. Most snacks settle and by moving them to zip lock bags you gain more space.
- On the trip home, put changes of clothes for Joseph in zip lock bags. For example, put a shirt, pants, socks and diaper/underwear in one zip lock bag. If he has an accident on the plane ride home you can simply grab one zip lock bag and the baby wipes instead of taking the entire diaper bag to the 'small' airplane bathroom. The dirty clothes can then go into the zip lock bag that once contained the clean clothes.
Enjoy packing and repacking then repacking again :-)
Post a Comment