Ryan and Emily at the end of their shower
Ryan, Deb and Anna (peeking in)
Deb and Grandma D
Deb and Anna
Deb, Anna and Grandma D
Deb and Emily
Emily and Anna
Brandy, Emily, Deb and Janet (the shower-put-ter-on-gals)
Deb and Anna
Shelli (Deb's cousin), Deb, Eileen (Deb's aunt), Rachel (Shelli's daughter)
Grandma D (thinking about eating a dipped strawberry) and Grandma Pat
Emily
Anna, Emily, Amy and Abby
Em with her family and Grandma Pat
Emily and Rachel
Emily's grandma Theresa and family.
Em's cousins
Emily's familyEmily and Janet
I had fun making this vegetable "flower" arrangement and cheese "planet".
This is Luke after staying up late watching fireworks. I guess he's preparing for a rain storm. lol
Ryan and Em at Grandma D's taking a little rest. Aren't they cute?!
Emily giving Ryan a little smooch during the July 3rd celebration.
Papa D, Anna and Luke watching the July 3rd air show.
The weekend was so action-packed that it all went by in somewhat of a blur. It started Thursday with going to select a venue for Ryan and Emily's rehearsal dinner, and then came Joseph's referral. The rest of Thursday night is a total blur.
Then Friday we were off to a beautiful 3rd of July celebration with a potluck and fireworks. The two little ones stayed up until the fireworks ended at 11 p.m. which is something that has almost never happened. 8:00 is their bedtime.
My mom and dad always have the families over on mine and Eric's side for a 4th of July celebration along with our friend Frank. Unfortunately, it rained, but that didn't spoil the event as mom moved all of the festivities into the house.
Sunday was Ryan and Emily's bridal shower which was magnificent. Janet (Emily's mom), Brandy (Emily's maid-of-honor), and I made lots of food and put on quite a party.
Having this big of weekend meant lots of food and excitement. I need a few days to catch my breath. Thank goodness today is Monday and I had to go back to work.......I'm dead on my feet.
Well, I guess we didn't totally relax and get back to our regular routine because today we took Luke to the dermatologist and he had four warts removed from his hand. He is such a tough dude! He didn't even blink when he got four kindergarten shots in one day a year and a half ago and he also didn't blink today when the doctor double-treated his warts. I'm proud of my little buddy. Dr. Hoy told him that he's much braver than his daddy who he has also treats. ha ha
Monday, July 6, 2009
4th of July weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment