Luke had his best buddy in the whole world over last night and I heard them talking. Luke said, "Eli, Mom and Dad named Joseph after you." I said, "Why do you think that Luke?" His response was, "You said that you decided what his names were going to be based on good people that you want him to be like and Eli's middle name is Joseph, and Papa's name is Duane."
Well, I decided not to go into a long drawn out discussion about Joseph's current name being Yosef, the Hebrew form of Joseph, and it made sense that it be changed to Joseph as it didn't seem to matter at that moment.
I said, "You're right Luke. Eli is a good boy and we would love Joseph to have the same name as him." With that Eli beamed from ear to ear and he and Luke left the room to go play with Legos.
I'm thinking it's all good!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Luke's comment regarding Joseph's name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, how cute!!!!!
Post a Comment