Thursday, May 28, 2009

Big Ten Basketball Tournament-March 18, 2009

Every year we get together with our friends Scott G. (our bestman-Illini fan), Robin G. (Scott’s wife-Illini fan), Gene G. (Scott G’s dad, aka Master Joke Teller-Illini fan), Scott I. (Wisconsin fan) and Wendy I. (Wisconsin fan-Illini Hater) and me (lone Iowa fan) at the Big Ten Basketball Tournament in either Indianapolis or Chicago, wherever it’s held. This year it was in Indianapolis. It’s four days of basketball, basketball, eating, eating, basketball, basketball. Here’s a few snapshots of what parents do when their children aren’t around and for Scott and Wendy I. what they do when Mugsy, their boxer, isn’t around.

big_ten_tournament_march_2008_036

When in Indy, drive like an Indy Racer!!

bigtengroup

Gene, Scott, Robin, Deb, Eric

untitled3

I'll wear any free t-shirt

untitled

Scott, being Scott

Pizza guys will go ANYWHERE for pizza

Pizza guys will go ANYWHERE for pizza

This bldg. is as "old" as Eric
This building is as 'old' as Eric