Josh playing bocci ball while putting up with kid obstacles.
Anna getting ready to go spend the night at Grandma and Papa's house
Is there anything better than snow cones in the summer?
Nothing better to these two littles.
Sissy enjoying beautiful Iowa weather.
What a perfect day. It started with Luke's t-ball game at 9:45 and the weather was simply gorgeous for Iowa and we're now experiencing our second nice weekend in a row. Alright!
Then on the way home Eric said, "Let's go on a picnic at the park" so we did. I quickly threw together a picnic lunch and we headed for the park. Grandma, Papa, Kelli and Josh came along. We all had a very relaxing day with the kids playing on the jungle gym and Anna meeting a little girl, also named Anna. The two girls immediately hit it off and so 'the other Anna' hung out with us for the rest of the afternoon. Luke made the comment to me, "Mom, Anna said I'm very nice." I then asked, "What did you say?" (Thinking he could have possibly said, "Girls have cooties; stay on the other side of the jungle gym.") But no, he said, "I said, thank you." Nice one Luke.
Tomorrow's another big day with the family celebrating Grandma Pat's birthday at the local renaissance festival. The kids are so excited to see the fairies and storyteller and Anna has created her own birthday song for Grandma.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
A perfect day in Iowa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment