Three weeks down and we’re still waiting for our training on referral and travel. So, I decided to try and move things along while putting a slight full-court press on our agency. I called and left a message and then sent an email asking if we had missed out on the training. I received the following email back~~Thank you for getting in touch. We are currently updated the referral/travel training materials. We hope to get the packet out to you within the next week or two. Prior to mailing it out I will contact you to set up a time to have a conference call to go over all the materials with the Adoption Program Director.~~ Not exactly what I wanted to hear but it was at least communication. They’re going to be so sorry when they actually get us on the phone for training because everyday I think of more and more questions to ask them. I do hope they’re planning on a mega conference call.