Arg! Four weeks now, and still no training. I know, I know, our agency is redoing the training manual and they’ll be in touch. It’s just very frustrating to get the training checked off our list. The last email stated they would be in touch within a week or two to do training~well, week one timetable is out the window and so I guess we hope for something in the next week.
On a much brighter note Kelli (oldest daughter) and Emily (soon-to-be, daughter-in-law) graduate from their respective colleges tomorrow. Unfortunately, the colleges scheduled the graduation ceremonies only one hour apart on the same day which is going to make us miss Emily’s ceremony. Kelli graduated in December of 2008 and will be going through commencement tomorrow because her school doesn’t have December graduation ceremonies. She has her BA in Communications. Emily is receiving her BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). We couldn’t be prouder of these two remarkable women. Photos will follow tomorrow.